The weather has been a bit crazy the last few days - warm weather; snow; rain; wind...it just can't make up its mind. The forecast is suppose to be nice starting this weekend - SCORE! I can actually take any of the conditions as long as the pollution stays away.
Last Sunday after my photography class, there was a traditional Korean drumming and singing performance right outside the Osan Air Base main entrance. It was a really windy and cold day so we weren't for sure if they would still perform. They did! I capture some great shots, practicing some of my newly learned skills.
The colors of their traditional Korean outfits were so bright and colorful. The crowd was really getting into their music. One day I will learn some of these traditional songs and will be able to sing along with the rest of the crowd.
These drumming team consisted of only women. They were just jamming away!
These two young girls were singing traditional Korean songs and one bystander decided that he wanted to join in and just started dancing in front of them. It was very entertaining, I have no idea how these two girls kept a straight face.
BRAVO!!!!!!
I just received my speedlite the other day in the mail - YEA!!!! Can't wait to take some awesome indoor shots. Cameron is also a photographer so I'm sure we will capture some more amazing shots of Korea. Can't wait!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment