Steve is finally feeling better. Not sure if he was affected by the air quality, caught a bug or both. He was down for a week.
With spring also comes the burning of the rice fields in preparation for planting of the new crop. Monday was back to hazy skies again with the smoke but nothing like it had been for the last week. I'm actually anxious to see the planting of the new crop - great photography opportunity!
Talking about photography, one of my friends from my photography class and I went to a nearby botanical garden to practice some of our techniques that we are learning in our class. Nothing like a variety of colorful flowers with a multitude of different textures and lighting.
These are just a few of my photos I took at the garden. You can check out more in my Photo tab under Asan Botanical Gardens - Korea album. My friend Barbara and I took pictures for 4 hours! It was so nice to actually be with someone who appreciates the time it takes to capture some amazing pictures.
My friend Cameron is coming to visit next week - I'M SO EXCITED!!! Our first visitor from the states. Not only will it be amazing to explore Korea with her but she also is a photographer, so we will have MANY opportunities to capture amazing photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment